Sunday, July 5, 2009

Grampa and Carole's Wedding

This weekend Julia attended her very first wedding. She had an excellent time despite the fact that she started the long weekend with a slight fever so she was more cranky than usual.


After the ceremony, looking cute as can be in her dress from Grammy Carole

Spending time with her Great-Grandmother

After a night of partying, Julia is exhausted and having snuggle time with her Aunt Ellen
I somehow got through the night without any pictures of the happy couple (in fact the above pictures are the only ones that I got at the wedding), but the weather was perfect, the location was beautiful and the dessert's were amazing!!
At lunch the day after the wedding, Ella finally paid attention to Julia, maybe we need to dress them alike more often:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even if you didn't take many photographs, the ones you did take are keepers. Thanks for posting, I'm so glad i got a chance to celebrate with you. Aunt A

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so beautiful. You did manage to get your dad in the background of one picture! Julia is so adorable!!! I loved seeing you and especially meeting Julia.
Aunt Ellen