Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dirty and Clean

Yesterday we introduced Julia to solid food for the first time. Here she is eagerly awaiting her first delicious taste of rice cereal. As you will see in the video she really didn't know what to think of the rice cereal at the beginning, but clearly wanted more by the end (though she still managed to wear more rice cereal than she actually swallowed.)






Fortunately bath night corresponded with the introduction to rice cereal. As I was getting Julia ready for her bath, Pearl made the discovery that Julia's hands could be licked clean for a tasty treat.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So delightful! Carole

The Other Caruso Family said...

I have tears in my eyes from watching the video...what a riot! Watching her was hilarious but listening to John laugh, topped it off!!!

Anonymous said...

Grammy and I really loved looking at this blog. Julia is so cute and it is so amazing to see her realizing that she likes her solid food. I can hardly wait to meet you. You can't beat a dog for baby clean up!!!!!
Aunt Ellen

Anonymous said...

She's really leaning into the food. She'll do well at the next Second Thanksgiving.
Sarah