I can't believe it, but Julia's half birthday is tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday I was taking her home from the hospital, I don't know how she grew so quickly!! She had her 6 month doctor's visit today, she weighs 14 pounds, 7 ounces (25th percentile) and she is 26 inches long (50th percentile). She continues to be very good at rolling over from her back to her belly (in one direction only), she can now stay sitting up all by herself (though she will eventually fall over so we have to watch her very carefully), she loves her rice cereal, but hasn't decided yet what she thinks of peas (which we introduced last night). Thank you Marisa for the great picture of Julia!
Now that she is 6 months old, John has decided it's time for Julia to a contributing member of society, so he is putting her to work as an actuary.
1 comment:
She is simply adorable! Please tell me she will be a vet not an actuary person, though :-) Love,
Andrada
Post a Comment