We had a wonderful time at our annual Rybolt Family vacation at Lake Junaluska in the mountains of North Carolina. Julia had an excellent time and basically spent her entire time following Ella around.
Ella was told she could use her 'traveller's points' (that she gained for being a good listener etc on vacation) to buy a toy at the general store. John and I decided not to use this system with Julia and not to buy her a toy.... until we overheard Ella saying "Julia, at the general store you can use your traveller's points to get a toy, maybe two toys". Later that day Julia wasn't being a good listener and Ella said "Julia, if you aren't a good listener I will take away your points and there will be no toys at the general store".
Family Photo at 33 Weeks Pregnant
1 comment:
I love, love seeing the pictures, especially a year older than last year Julia riding the ponies.
Aunt Ellen
Post a Comment