This summer we had lots of weddings to keep us busy. Julia came to Atlanta to one of the weddings with us, then was lucky enough to stay with her cousins Ella and Jack for the other two.
I don't think Julia even noticed we were gone, she had so much fun at Lisa and Rob's that she continually asks to go back (on a daily basis). Overall I say that Julia is fearless, but we have discovered 2 things that she is scared of, hand-dryers in public restrooms and her 'toddling' cousin Jack. Both weekends she would see Jack coming into the room and yell "NO JACKIE, NOOOO". She learned that 14 month olds like to grab toys, pull hair, and push. I don't think she realizes that very soon she will have a little brother, just like Jack.
Ella and Julia with their brand new Build-A-Bears

Roasting Marshmellows at Molly and Stacey's House




No comments:
Post a Comment