Julia is at a great age, where she says the funniest things. Here a few just to get a taste.
1) First official 3 word sentence: "More Chocolate Please"
2) Mommy to Julia: "Julia what does daddy do at work"
Julia to Mommy: "Actuary . . . . AND BEYOND!!!!"
I guess this means he is an actuary by day and Buzz Light Year by night
3) I overheard Julia playing in her crib talking to her stuffed animals saying "No Elmo No". I still don't know what he did wrong.
4) Julia half chewed several slices of apples, then put them on my plate, looked at me very seriously and said "Eat it, Apples, Now"
5) Seeing that we have 3 feet of snow currently on the ground and more snow all the time 2 of her favorite phrases are "BIG snow" and "All White".
6) She loves to see flags and Christmas lights still up and after seeing one while out on a drive she will excitedly say "more flags please" or "more lights please"
Her current favorite songs are "Five Green and Speckled Frogs", "Ring Around the Rosie", and the ABC's.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Julia,
I know you will be playing scrabble soon!!!
Aunt Ellen
Now's the time to be v-e-r-y careful what you say around the house. You never know when they will repeat it. Ask me about it sometime---Oh Boy!!!
Carole
Post a Comment