
Since leaving the hospital Julia has gone to the pediatrician every other day for a weight check. We had problems in the hospital with her losing too much weight and becoming slightly jaundice. Thankfully today the pediatrician happy said to us "Well, today Julia has graduated!" She has finally started steadily gaining weight and we no longer need the regular weight checks.
Several of you have noticed that Julia always seems to be an 'L' position. Since Julia was breech, with her bum down in my pelvis and legs folded up with her feet by her head, she hasn't quite straighted out yet. When we change her diaper her little legs stick straight up at a 90 degree angle.
3 comments:
I love these two views of Julia:
1. Completely bundled
2. All stretched out
She has cute little pink legs!
Lisa Rob Ella
She is doing so well and she is so beautiful! Wonderful! I recognize the moose mittens - I think we gave them to Ella and I am so excited that now her cousin makes such great use of them! Lots of love...
Andrada
Sooo cute... Please remind Julia in about 30 years of the good old days when she had to go to the doctor because she was losing too much weight! oh wait, She has John's genes she will pretty much be able to eat whatever whenever and not gain a pound. She looks healthy and beautiful.
Anne, Dave and Sophia
Post a Comment