I am very behind on blogging, so I'll start by posting some photos of our trip to Tampa. We had a wonderful trip to St. Pete Beach outside Tampa in March with 5 of Julia's cousins. Nothing like renting a house with 9 adults and 6 children (a 7 year old, 4 year old, 3 year old, 2 year old, 4 month old, and a 3 month old).
We started our trip with a wonderful visit with my Aunt Arlen and Uncle Bill, but I was so exhausted after a very early morning flight with Julia, that I didn't take any photos. After being stuck on a plane all morning (and having a difficult time getting Julia out of the airport because she just wanted to ride the monorail between terminals) we had a wonderful picnic at a local playground.
Julia had an excellent time with all her cousins, aunts, uncles, and her nana, but she did not like the sand or the ocean. We arrived at the beach and when I put her down in the sand she said "No more sand", then I put her in the ocean and she said "No likey water" and when John went to pick her up, she looked up at him in his bathing suit and said "Daddy, put it shirt on". Maybe she is more of a New England Winter Baby?

Enjoying being hand fed ice cream


Feeding baby cousin Sidney




2 comments:
love the last two pictures -- you look so pretty! (And Julia so cute!)
C
Grammy and Aunt Ellen think the pictures show two beautiful gals.
Post a Comment