The adventures of baby orzo, animal sidekicks, and newbie parents.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Fall Fun
We've been having a lot of fun this fall. You can't beat picking apples:
Hanging out with cousins in the hammock
Going on our annual trip to the Center Sandwich Fair in NH
Julia thought all the cotton candy was for her.
This was Julia's first ice cream cone, she immediately loved it, but she couldn't quite figure out how to lick the ice cream rather than bite the ice cream.
All the cousins hanging out with Grammy (who just turned 95!)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You should have this framed as a christmas gifts to Grammy and Ellen. What beautiful smiles and faces. Carole
3 comments:
You should have this framed as a christmas gifts to Grammy and Ellen. What beautiful smiles and faces. Carole
I agree. I couldn't think of a more perfect Christmas gift for Grammy and me. These are such fantastic pictures.
Aunt Ellen
Picking apples. I need to make sure you have Grammy's apple crisp recipe. It's the best ever.
Aunt Ellen
Post a Comment