The adventures of baby orzo, animal sidekicks, and newbie parents.
If that's the way she eats a cookie, she'll have to learn to bathe herself,Lisa, Rob, Ella
What an adorable little helper.Aunt Ellen
I am about to cry looking at her in her car...She is growing so fast, I can not believe how big she is getting! Can't wait to see you at Christmas.
WOW!!! i here the northeast calling my name! between the Carusos and the Cedarbaums I am going to have to make a visit soon :) well, maybe once it warms up again. Great pictures, thanks for the posts!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If that's the way she eats a cookie, she'll have to learn to bathe herself,
Lisa, Rob, Ella
What an adorable little helper.
Aunt Ellen
I am about to cry looking at her in her car...She is growing so fast, I can not believe how big she is getting! Can't wait to see you at Christmas.
WOW!!! i here the northeast calling my name! between the Carusos and the Cedarbaums I am going to have to make a visit soon :) well, maybe once it warms up again. Great pictures, thanks for the posts!
Post a Comment