


Julia is officially mobile at 7 months, 3 weeks!! Well, she isn't yet going to be chasing after the cats and running around opening cabinets but she has started creeping. Unfortunately I missed the first creeping because I was taking a nap, but John was lucky enough to catch it on video. I guess now we will spend today starting to baby proof the house.
Interestingly, I looked in my baby book and I creeped at 7 months 2 weeks, and crawled at 7 months 3 weeks... but hopefully Julia doesn't follow my exact development because I walked at 9 months 1 week and I definitely am not ready for an earlier walker!!
2 comments:
When Ella saw the first video, where Julia creeps along, she said, "Mommy, Julia's a big girl!". Then we watched the second video where Julia flops around and flips onto her back Ella said (a little bit disguated), "Oh Mommy, Julia's just a baby."
Lisa, Rob, Ella
Siince she can crawl, i think she will be ready by next Junaluska to be a ball girl, on the courts.
Post a Comment