Monday, May 4, 2009

Pearl

John and I just adopted a new big sister for Julia, her name is Pearl and she is a 5 year old yellow lab. She is very friendly, loves to play ball and carry a toy, and when you sit on the floor with her she thinks she is a lap dog. I don't think Julia has actually noticed yet that she has a new big sister, not even when Pearl gave her a big friendly lick on her hands and arm.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. What a lucky dog and what a lucky family. She sure looks right at home already.
Aunt Ellen

Caitlin said...

I love the last picture with Pearl trying to fit through the cat flap while the cat flips out! You should submit that to one of those animal photo competitions. Can't wait to meet Pearl.

The Other Caruso Family said...

Oh my goodness, first off look at how gorgeous Julia is, her smile...amazing. Second Congrats on your new addition. We can not wait to meet her. See you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Love the last picture...AND Julia is pulling herself up!! YEAY!

Andrada