Monday, March 2, 2009
Seven Hours
We are very excited that Julia went 7 hours between feedings last night. She was feeding every 2 to 3 hours during the day and every 3 to 4 hours at night. Last week she had 3 nights when she went 5 hours so we were very surprised when she jumped to a night at 7 hours. Unfortunately, we are so used to her waking up more often, that John and I didn't sleep peacefully during that time, instead we kept waking up to check on her. Who knows if it will happen again soon, but we are thankful for any extra sleep we can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad she slept well. BUT I want to see PHOTOS of her sleeping well. Or doing anything for that matter! I'm going to quote to you what my mother-in-law said to me about my blog, "write whatever you want as long as you ALWAYS include a photo of my number 1 girl (Ella)".
Lisa, Rob, Ella
Could you two ever have imagined a while ago that "7 hours" could have such meaning. I sure hope that there is a repeat pattern happening at your house.
Aunt Ellen
Post a Comment